dinsdag 28 juni 2011

Manitou Beach!

 

A freshwater lake with a very high salt density, higher than the Death Sea! Spares us a trip to Israel. I always wondered how it was to just float on the water, hanging around, almost no gravity! But first, on our way to Manitou Beach we past a lot of potash mines, potash is a common name for salts that contain potassium. It is mainly used in fertilizers and Saskatchewan is world's biggest producer. These wagon_containers are waiting to be filled.





















And here we go: Head up, belly up, toes up but nothing special. It was nice but definitely not what I expected...I actually didn't really know what to expect but at first I thought I was swimming in the wrong lake till I actually made an effort to float and I did...at least a little bit, maybe because of all the rain they had lately, crazy sh*t!














OneLove
T H Th.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten